Lake Superior College in Duluth, MN offers a learning environment like no other in the nation! Our college has an outpatient physical therapy clinic on campus. As a physical therapist student, you’ll get hands-on experience by providing low-cost physical therapy services to members of the community under the supervision of faculty members. In addition, you’ll get clinical experiences off campus. This hands-on, real world approach to learning and the experience gained gives Lake Superior College physical therapist assistant graduates an advantage during the search for employment.View Catalog or Request Info
Skills & Knowledge
- Learn how to minimize physical disability, movement dysfunction, and pain
- Implement a comprehensive treatment plan developed by a physical therapist
- Observe and assess the patient’s condition
- Teach exercises and activities of daily living
- Use specialized equipment
- Document patient treatment
- Observe the patient’s response to treatment
- Participate in discharge planning and follow-up care
We also have a unique, online, degree completion pta military-bridge program specifically for military-trained physical therapy specialists and technicians.
Approximate total tuition & fees for MN residents to complete this degree (on-campus program).
Tuition & Fees
The physical therapist assistant degree may be completed in 2 years if prerequisites are complete (on-campus program).
The Physical Therapist Assistant Program at Lake Superior College is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: email@example.com; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call (218) 733-7632 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.