After you graduate:
- Learn about pathways to Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) careers
- Already working as an MLT? Become an MLS right here in Duluth! St. Cloud State’s MLT to MLS program works with your LSC MLT degree (through articulation). Classes are held on LSC’s main campus using ITV. To get started: contact Louise Mills at SCSU (320-308-5438 email@example.com) or Virginia Haynes, MLT Director (LSC) (218)733-5952 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline to apply for Fall 2019 admission: Feb. 1, 2019. SCSU MLS program will continue to accept applications till June 1st if seats are available. See the SCSU website for application materials and information.
- MLT to MLS program contacts:
Virginia Haynes, MLT Director (LSC)
Louise Millis, MLS Program Director (SCSU)
(320) 308-5438 email@example.com