Source: MN DEED website as of November 2016. Figures shown are median hourly wages rounded down to the nearest whole number.
Skills & Knowledge
- Proficient in preventative maintenance and routine repair
- Explain continuous improvement
- Describe proper safe use of equipment
- Discuss production process
Approximate total tuition & fees for MN residents to complete this degree. Starting Fall 2018, LSC will charge the same rates regardless of a student’s state of residence. Non-Minnesota residents will pay the same tuition rates as Minnesota residents.
The production technologist degree may be completed in 8 credits if prerequisites are complete.
Potential Career Opportunities
- Team assembler
- Production assistant}
- Precision assembler
- Metal and plastic processing