Learn more about this program at Manufacturing Career Night
Skills & Knowledge
- Identify and apply appropriate safety procedures
- Use technical mathematics to solve problems
- Demonstrate use of common computer software
- Analyze and apply specific manufacturing process procedures
- Identify and apply specific quality procedures
- Interpret symbols and blueprints accurately for a variety of projects
- Identify appropriate and inappropriate professional behavior
- Identify career pathways to machining, welding and automation
Are you ready to take the next step?
READY TO GET STARTED?