Computer and Web Programming
Associate of Applied Science (AAS) - 72 credits
Visit the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the MN Dept of Employment & Economic Development, and the Occupational Information Network (O*NET) to gather valuable career information such as wage reports, career outlook, job prospects, industry trends, and career opportunities. These tools are available to help empower students to make informed decisions about their educational and professional paths.
Below you will find the Career Field and Career Cluster that this program is related to. Learn more about if this career area fits your interests!
Plan Your Education
The Program Guide is a tool to help you map out how to successfully get your degree at Lake Superior College.Program Guide
View approximate total tuition and fees for MN residents to complete this degree.Tuition and Fees
This program may be completed in 2 years if prerequisites are complete.
Skills & Knowledge
- Design, build and host a web page
- Design and build a web-based application
- Create a computer or web program
- Develop interfaces between database systems and website or application programs
Computer Information Systems > Computer and Web Programming
- Computer and Web Programming Diploma - 57 credits
- Computer and Web Programming Certificate - 30 credits
- Web Developer Certificate - 20 credits