Source: MN DEED website as of November 2016. Figures shown are median hourly wages rounded down to the nearest whole number.
Skills & Knowledge
- Design, build and host a web page
- Design and build a web-based application
- Create a computer or web program
- Develop interfaces between database systems and website or application programs
Approximate total tuition & fees for MN residents to complete this degree. Starting Fall 2018, LSC will charge the same rates regardless of a student’s state of residence. Non-Minnesota residents will pay the same tuition rates as Minnesota residents.
The programming degree may be completed in 2 years if prerequisites are complete.
Potential Career Opportunities
- Software developer
- Programmer analyst
- Internet programmer
- Web programmer
- Internet application developer