Do you want to get CompTIA, Cisco CCENT, Microsoft MCP, or EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certified? If you do, start by getting your network administrator and cybersecurity diploma at Lake Superior College. Graduates leave with the skills and knowledge needed to get certified. As a student, you’ll learn how to provide technical support for computer networks in business environments. You’ll learn server and network administrator skills, hardware support skills and security essentials.
SuperStrong® Career & Interest Assessment
- LSC is a designated National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense by the National Security Agency (NSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- Training lab simulates work environments and specific cybersecurity challenges in industries such as healthcare, government, transportation, and more.
Skills & Knowledge
- Open system interconnection (OSI) model
- Networking: Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN)
- Hardware installation and software configuration and management for Computers, Networks, Routers
- Design, configure, implement and secure based on organizational needs analysis for Computers, Networks, Routers
Center for Cybersecurity
The LSC Center for Cybersecurity was established to provide a broad range of system security and information assurance services for local businesses and the community at large. The Center will provide students with real-world learning experiences in cybersecurity education through several business and government partnerships.
Plan Your Education
The Program Guide is a tool to help you map out how to successfully get your degree at Lake Superior College.Program Guide
Approximate total tuition & fees for MN residents to complete this degree. Starting Fall 2018, LSC will charge the same rates regardless of a student’s state of residence. Non-Minnesota residents will pay the same tuition rates as Minnesota residents.
The network administrator degree may be completed in 2 years if prerequisites are complete.