This e-learning training course is designed for those who have been certified as MnDOT Traffic Control Supervisors and need to renew their certification. The major focus of this course will be on the latest changes in technology, plans and special provisions related to Traffic Control. Upon passing an examination, students will maintain their certification.
Please Note: All participants must have successfully passed the MnDOT Traffic Control Supervisor Certification within the last 5 years.
- Rules and regulations necessary to be re-certified as Traffic Control Supervisors
- Revisions and additions made to the traffic control plans and devices
- How to properly use revisions and additions in the field
- Ability to describe how to create a clear, organized, temporary traffic control plan
- Ability to identify acceptable temporary traffic control devices
- This is a self-paced course. The course should take about four to six hours to complete, plus the exam. You do not have to take the whole course at one siting. This course, including exam, must be completed by the end of Friday of the week registered.
- Scheduled times (9:00am – 11:00am) will be set aside on Wednesday, March 14; Friday, March 16; Wednesday, April 11; and Friday, April 13 to answer questions regarding the course lessons. Contact information will be provided at the beginning of the course.
- Registration must be completed 7 days before the first day of class. When registration is complete you will receive a confirmation letter.