Are you ready to take the next step? Talk with Veteran’s Affairs Higher Ed representative at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-733-7601.
Are you a recently discharged veteran with medic training, or are you still working in the military as a medic? Lake Superior College’s custom-designed Military Bridge Medic to LPN program allows vets with medic training to earn a practical nursing diploma in six months.
Qualified applicants will be granted 14 credits for prior learning towards a practical nursing degree.
The Military Bridge Medic to LPN program runs January to June 2018. Enroll for a spring semester 2018 start to join the first cohort of veteran medics in this premier program. Take summer session classes and finish at the end of July with a practical nursing diploma.
Military Medic Program Guide
Skills & Knowledge
- Learn how to adapt to many different roles as a nurse within your career and within the health system
- Combine critical thinking with evidence based medicine to provide safe and competent care to all people
- Provide care that reflects the ethics and values of the nursing profession
How it works:
- Get a free consultation with Veteran’s Affairs Higher Ed representative Dave Martin (email@example.com or 218-733-7601).
- Complete pre-program testing and requirements.
- Complete pre-program technical courses – biology, physiology and college composition – available online.
- Complete TEAS Exam.
- Complete physical exam, including Mantoux testing.
- Enroll for spring semester 2018.
Potential Career Opportunities
- Charge nurse
- Clinic nurse
- Private duty nurse
- Office nurse
Duluth Median Wage
Minnesota Median Wage
US Median Wage
Once you graduate and get your NCLEX-PN license, you can apply to the Nursing AS/LPN Advanced Standing Track program offered at Lake Superior College.
The Nursing A.S. Program and the Nursing A.S./Advanced Standing LPN Track Program are approved by the Minnesota Board of Nursing and accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. (ACEN).
If you have questions or concerns, please contact:
3343 Peachtree Rd NE Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30326
404-975-5000 or http://acenursing.org.