The Mathematics Transfer Pathway AA offers students a powerful option: the opportunity to complete an Associate of Arts degree with course credits that directly transfer to designated Mathematics bachelor’s degree programs at Minnesota State universities. The curriculum has been specifically designed so that students completing this pathway degree and transferring to one of the seven Minnesota State universities enter the university with junior-year status. All courses in the Transfer Pathway associate degree will directly transfer and apply to the designated bachelor’s degree programs in a related field.
Universities within the Minnesota State system include Bemidji State University; Metropolitan State University; Minnesota State University, Mankato; Minnesota State University, Moorhead; Southwest State University; St. Cloud State University; and Winona State University.Request Info
SuperStrong® Career & Interest Assessment
A student completing Lake Superior College’s Mathematics Transfer Pathway A.A. and transferring into a designated bachelor’s program at a Minnesota State University will have junior standing and may complete the bachelor’s degree program with an additional amount of credits appropriate to the university attended. You will be able to transfer to the following Minnesota State Universities:
- Bemidji State University: Mathematics, B.S.
- Metropolitan State University: Industrial and Applied Mathematics, B.S.
- Minnesota State University Moorhead: Mathematics, B.A.; Mathematics, B.S.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato: Mathematics, B.S.
- Southwest Minnesota State University: Mathematics, B.A.
- St. Cloud State University: Mathematics, B.A.
- Winona State University: Mathematics, B.A.
To graduate and be guaranteed admission to a Minnesota State university’s designated program in mathematics you must earn an overall grade point average as indicated by the university to which you will transfer.